Nonstick Cookware Items : Plush Cookie Monster : Cooker Rice.
Nonstick Cookware Items
- (of a pan or surface) Covered with a substance that prevents food from sticking to it during cooking
- A non-stick surface is a surface engineered to reduce the ability of other materials to stick to it. A non-stick coating may be applied to a substrate to produce such a surface.
- (of surfaces especially of cooking utensils) permitting easy removal of adherent food particles; "a frying pan with a nonstick surface"
- Modern metal cooking pans are frequently coated with a substance such as polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon) coating in order to minimize the possibility of food sticking to the pan surface. This has advantages and disadvantages for flavor and ease of use.
- Pots, pans, or dishes for cooking food
- Cookware and bakeware are types of food preparation containers commonly found in the kitchen. Cookware comprises cooking vessels, such as saucepans and frying pans, intended for use on a stove or range cooktop. Bakeware comprises cooking vessels intended for use inside an oven.
- Cookware refers to cooking pots & pans that are used on a stovetop.
- cooking utensil: a kitchen utensil made of material that does not melt easily; used for cooking
- An individual article or unit, esp. one that is part of a list, collection, or set
- An entry in an account
- (item) a distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list; "he noticed an item in the New York Times"; "she had several items on her shopping list"; "the main point on the agenda was taken up first"
- (item) detail: a small part that can be considered separately from the whole; "it was perfect in all details"
- (item) (used when listing or enumerating items) also; "a length of chain, item a hook"-Philip Guedalla
- A piece of news or information
Omega Select Non-Stick Cookware India's only metal spoon friendly non-stick cookware
. Features include patented multiple layer coating to ensure superior performance and durability.
3 layer Teflon Select Coating: Teflon select 3-layer metal spoon friendly coating from Dupont, the most advanced non-stick coating in the world.
Riveted Handles: Handles with no screws- these never come loose thus ensure long lasting usage. These handles have been designed for comfortable grip and ease of use.
CD Grooving: Grooves at the base for even distribution of heat and sparkling looks.
Hammertone Exterior: Elegant powder coated exterior with designer finish.
* The unique Teflon Select 3 layer metal spoon friendly coating that is 3 times more durable than ordinary coating ensures that your non-stick goes on and on.
* India's only metal spoon friendly cookware
so you never have to think about whether to use wooden spatulas or metal spoons. Omega Select uses the latest technological breakthrough from Dupont, the world wide leaders in non-stick technology.
* Fully assembled riveted handles that do not come loose even after continuous usage thus eliminating the problem of your handles coming loose. Now you can flip those dosas faster than ever.
* Economy pricing so that you get the best technology at competitive prices.
My All-Clad Cookware haul.
sent from my iPhone
Last week I bought two All-Clad Copper Chef pieces. They were beautiful, but frightfully expensive and solid copper. I was apprehensive about taking care of this much copper. So, Donna called yesterday and wanted me to go with her shopping, and we went to Bed Bath and Bitchslap as I call it, and she was armed with rare but coveted 20% off each item coupons. I traded a saucepan and lid and a saute pan and lid for a 10 piece set of Stainless All-Clad, and for buying that set, I got the black nonstick
Braising pan in back with stainless lid FREE, along with two All Clad oven mits. I also got a new
8 piece set of wooden spoons, silver polish cloths and a large tumbler I am trying out, ALL for the price of the original two pots plus I got back $4.67 in cash. Donna bought quite a bit too. She's had her All-Clad since she worked for Williams-Sonoma. I've had my stainless Cusinart Cookware for 25 years, and decided it was time for new
. Two sets of cookware
in a lifetime isn't too bad, I think.
It was amazing how Donna asked for and got all manner of things I'd never have even thought to ask for. She's officially my shopping buddy for bricks and mortar stores from now on. I couldn't even have found this deal online!
Related topics: best way to cook brisket easy snickerdoodle cookies dane cook girlfriend 2011 cookie monster beanie cookie dough buy sealing ring for pressure cooker captain cook facts deep fried oreo cookies recipe