Oatmeal cranberry cookie
- Easy kid cookie
recipes - David cook
Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie
- The evergreen dwarf shrub of the heath family that yields this fruit
- A small, red, acid berry used in cooking
- any of numerous shrubs of genus Vaccinium bearing cranberries
- very tart red berry used for sauce or juice
- Cranberries are a group of evergreen dwarf shrubs or trailing vines in the genus Vaccinium subgenus Oxycoccos, or in some treatments, in the distinct genus Oxycoccos. They are found in acidic bogs throughout the cooler parts of the Northern Hemisphere.
- Meal made from ground oats, used in breakfast cereals or other food
- A grayish-beige color flecked with brown
- The Oatmeal is a website created in 2009 by Matthew Inman, who lives in Seattle, Washington, United States. The website features comics drawn by Inman, and occasional articles as well. The Oatmeal gets more than four million unique visitors a month.
- porridge made of rolled oats
- meal made from rolled or ground oats
- A person of a specified kind
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
Oatmeal cranberry cookies
make me think of winter. I want to put cinnamon in everything I bake these days. I hope my customers won't mind...
Oatmeal Cranberry Cashew Cookie
One of the cookies
I entered into the White County Fair. They won a blue ribbon.
Related topics: innova pressure cooker sealing ring cookout items cookie a jar james cook skins clothes oatmeal coconut cookies recipe compton cookout part deux rice cooker shop