Cornbeef and cabbage in slow cooker
- Pampered chef cookbook.
Cornbeef And Cabbage In Slow Cooker
- A large electric pot used for cooking food, esp. stews, very slowly
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
- Am electric duck oven or casserole used to cook stews and soups slowly. Also known as a crock pot.
- A countertop electrical cooking appliance that cooks food with low, steady, moist heat. It consists of a lidded round or oval cooking pot made of glazed ceramic or porcelain, surrounded by a housing, usually metal, containing a thermostatically controlled electric heating element.
- Corned beef is a brine-cured beef. The "corn" in corned beef refers to the "corns" or grains of coarse salts used to cure it. The Oxford English Dictionary defines corn, as meaning "a small hard particle, a grain, as of sand or salt.
- A cultivated plant eaten as a vegetable, having thick green or purple leaves surrounding a spherical heart or head of young leaves
- boodle: informal terms for money
- Paper money
- The leaves of this plant, eaten as a vegetable
- pilfer: make off with belongings of others
Cornbeef and Hash : Tater at Burger Bowl
Let sleeping Taters fall where the lie...
Cornbeef IMG 3400
Cornbeef, rice n Eggs for Lunch..
Related topics: james cook travels james cook biography university james cook cook county traffic maple cream cookies canada how to cook a standing prime rib organic cookie dough look cookware