Zojirushi Stainless Steel Rice Cooker - Canning In A Pressure Cooker
Zojirushi Stainless Steel Rice Cooker
- A form of steel containing chromium, resistant to tarnishing and rust
- steel containing chromium that makes it resistant to corrosion
- In metallurgy stainless steel, also known as inox steel or inox from French "inoxydable", is defined as a steel alloy with a minimum of 10.5 or 11% chromium content by mass. Stainless steel does not stain, corrode, or rust as easily as ordinary steel, but it is not stain-proof.
- (Stainless steels) Steels that are corrosion and heat resistant and contain a minimum of 10% to 12% chromium. Other alloying elements are often present.
- A rice cooker or rice steamer is a self-contained tabletop kitchen appliance for cooking rice. There are electrical and gas powered versions. The term can also refer to a container designed for cooking rice in a microwave oven. Dedicated rice cookers date from the earliest of times.
- The is a Japanese multinational manufacturer and marketer of high-quality vacuum flasks, bread machines and consumer electronics including electric water boilers, refrigerators and rice cookers.
007. zojirushi stainless
my sister got me this cool zojirushi
thermos for 30% off today.
it has a tea strainer inside and the cap is made to hold the tea strainer when out of the thermos. i am drinking my favorite osmanthus oolong tea
right now. :D
Zojirushi - Bread 005
This is the first loaf of bread made using the Zojirushi Mini Breadmaker. My mother wanted me to take a picture show
ing the texture of the bread - to show
that there are no large bubbles and everything is uniform.
Related topics: housekeeping cookbook cuisinart slow cooker reviews morphy richards stainless steel slow cooker david cook new cd food network slow cooker crock pots and slow cookers short ribs slow cooker oatmeal no bake cookies peanut butter destrooper cookies